I really enjoyed the 1st, 8th, and 10th images! The 1st picture has a really clear focus that captured the droplets of water well. The 8th image showcased highly interesting architecture, and the angle made for an interesting photo. The texture of the statue in the 10th image offsets the courtyard well, and also contrasts perfectly with the much smaller black cat.
Well, I'm just such a big fan of your 1st, 8th,10th and 5th images. They really play with perception, there is something odd about them that makes them incredibly attractive to me. The way in which you framed these images makes them feel surreal, I really hope you keep working along this vein.
The one with the bird is so intriguing. The bird is tense, caught in movement, as if something is about to happen. At the same time, it could be just another statue in this garden. I also love the composition in # 10.
The fifth photo plays with symmetry with the middle hedge looping/waving from one half of the image to the other. I find this motion to lead my eye between those two spaces. The vertical nature of the paths and gardening provide a nice complement against the vastness of the sky.
I enjoy the repetition in photography number eleven. The complex pattern asks for your immediate attention, but once that visual excitement settles, the viewer is pleasantly surprised with a different sight, one of foliage and tropical landscape. This layering of aesthetic play gives the photo a interesting sense of depth and asks the viewer to re-imagine what may be on the other side of the fence.
I really enjoyed the 1st, 8th, and 10th images! The 1st picture has a really clear focus that captured the droplets of water well. The 8th image showcased highly interesting architecture, and the angle made for an interesting photo. The texture of the statue in the 10th image offsets the courtyard well, and also contrasts perfectly with the much smaller black cat.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm just such a big fan of your 1st, 8th,10th and 5th images. They really play with perception, there is something odd about them that makes them incredibly attractive to me. The way in which you framed these images makes them feel surreal, I really hope you keep working along this vein.
ReplyDeleteThe one with the bird is so intriguing. The bird is tense, caught in movement, as if something is about to happen. At the same time, it could be just another statue in this garden. I also love the composition in # 10.
ReplyDeleteThe fifth photo plays with symmetry with the middle hedge looping/waving from one half of the image to the other. I find this motion to lead my eye between those two spaces. The vertical nature of the paths and gardening provide a nice complement against the vastness of the sky.
ReplyDeleteI really like the 8th image. The composition and tones of the image are great and the structure itself is beautiful
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the repetition in photography number eleven. The complex pattern asks for your immediate attention, but once that visual excitement settles, the viewer is pleasantly surprised with a different sight, one of foliage and tropical landscape. This layering of aesthetic play gives the photo a interesting sense of depth and asks the viewer to re-imagine what may be on the other side of the fence.
ReplyDelete