These are really nicely edited and aren't too light or dark. I feel like this works as a series capturing a fun afternoon. The lighting on the piano one is excellent, really great shot.
The first image caught my attention because I wasn't sure what she was doing. It wasn't until I clicked to enlarge the image that I realized she was combing her hair. I thought that was a great composition to capture someone committing an act that i'm sure someone wouldn't want to be caught doing with a camera.
I enjoy photograph six. The composition in this photograph is really interesting and this photograph has a strong sense of scale. The exposure and contrast with the white forms to shadow is beautiful. I love how you capture the movement of the figure and there is some repetition in the shadows that is really strong.
These are really nicely edited and aren't too light or dark. I feel like this works as a series capturing a fun afternoon. The lighting on the piano one is excellent, really great shot.
ReplyDeleteThe first image caught my attention because I wasn't sure what she was doing. It wasn't until I clicked to enlarge the image that I realized she was combing her hair. I thought that was a great composition to capture someone committing an act that i'm sure someone wouldn't want to be caught doing with a camera.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy photograph six. The composition in this photograph is really interesting and this photograph has a strong sense of scale. The exposure and contrast with the white forms to shadow is beautiful. I love how you capture the movement of the figure and there is some repetition in the shadows that is really strong.
ReplyDelete