Your second photo is enthralling in its ambiguity. I can't discern whether the image is of a microbial culture or plant spores or the universe. It's a unique play on light and diffusion that stands out from the majority of your other photographs, which are more literal and representative. I especially wanted to shoutout the tenth image, which employs the juxtaposition of the white soda lid and the black coffee topper to achieve an attractive contrast.
The contrast and compostion of your fourth photo is really successful, I feel like that one would look nice printed. Also the shallow depth of field on your 9th photo really captures the subject.
Your second photo is enthralling in its ambiguity. I can't discern whether the image is of a microbial culture or plant spores or the universe. It's a unique play on light and diffusion that stands out from the majority of your other photographs, which are more literal and representative. I especially wanted to shoutout the tenth image, which employs the juxtaposition of the white soda lid and the black coffee topper to achieve an attractive contrast.
ReplyDeleteThe contrast and compostion of your fourth photo is really successful, I feel like that one would look nice printed. Also the shallow depth of field on your 9th photo really captures the subject.
ReplyDelete