The pattern and use of repetition on these is very intriguing. I find the ones in the gallery space to be interesting in the sense that the people still feel lost like some of your other photos, they are just lost in thought from the visual information. SO its interesting to see the viewer as opposed to the viewer and the art, this way more of a portrait of the person lost in thought. (assuming it is a gallery exhibit) Overall super interesting choices to look at of crops and angles.
I love the unconventional way that you capture people- by cutting off part of their body, hiding them behind objects and making them small in the scene you tell an interesting story. My favorite image of yours is the 4th image- I love the repetition and it is such an interesting way of capturing a person!
The ninth photograph has a very ominous sense to it, contrasting from your other photographs. It is almost if its one of your few subjects that notices you photograph them, even though it it just a coat! I admire you approach to photographing your subject as it results in interesting angles and compositions.
I really like the 6th image. It's crisp and it is taken at an interesting perspective. I also like the one of the guy behind a fence. it add anonymity to the image by having his face covered and I think that it goes well with your overall theme that you are going for.
The pattern and use of repetition on these is very intriguing. I find the ones in the gallery space to be interesting in the sense that the people still feel lost like some of your other photos, they are just lost in thought from the visual information. SO its interesting to see the viewer as opposed to the viewer and the art, this way more of a portrait of the person lost in thought. (assuming it is a gallery exhibit) Overall super interesting choices to look at of crops and angles.
ReplyDeleteI love the unconventional way that you capture people- by cutting off part of their body, hiding them behind objects and making them small in the scene you tell an interesting story. My favorite image of yours is the 4th image- I love the repetition and it is such an interesting way of capturing a person!
ReplyDeleteThe ninth photograph has a very ominous sense to it, contrasting from your other photographs. It is almost if its one of your few subjects that notices you photograph them, even though it it just a coat! I admire you approach to photographing your subject as it results in interesting angles and compositions.
ReplyDeleteI really like the 6th image. It's crisp and it is taken at an interesting perspective. I also like the one of the guy behind a fence. it add anonymity to the image by having his face covered and I think that it goes well with your overall theme that you are going for.
ReplyDelete