Image 7 is fabulous in that it has striking symmetry, but also seems to be a broad smile. It reminds me of the artwork in the children's book "A Bad Case of Stripes," where the protagonist slowly fuses with the furniture and walls of her room so that her mouth is a pair of sofa cushions. The lines are nice and crisp and you exposed it well (the bright light could easily have overwhelmed, but that wasn't the case)!
The ninth photo utilizes linear perspective. The dock parallels the bride in the background, making for a interesting photo. Images 4 and 5 have a gentle perspective on receding distance. Instead of a straight on shot, you used a softer angle. This gives the images a serene and wondrous quality because we can't quite see what is beyond the trees. It could be more trees, or the ocean, but not knowing is more fascinating. The viewers can interpret the photo in their own way and reflect on their own thoughts.
I like how natural all of your pictures feel. They do not feel too contrasty or seem "forced", and I like the feel of relaxation and pure "Florida" they give off. I am glad the pictures are bright because I feel it emulates the happiness and fun people tend to have at the beach and the sunniness of Florida. My favorites are the pictures of the dock. I feel they are composed well and are pleasing to the eye.
Image 7 is fabulous in that it has striking symmetry, but also seems to be a broad smile. It reminds me of the artwork in the children's book "A Bad Case of Stripes," where the protagonist slowly fuses with the furniture and walls of her room so that her mouth is a pair of sofa cushions. The lines are nice and crisp and you exposed it well (the bright light could easily have overwhelmed, but that wasn't the case)!
ReplyDeleteThe ninth photo utilizes linear perspective. The dock parallels the bride in the background, making for a interesting photo. Images 4 and 5 have a gentle perspective on receding distance. Instead of a straight on shot, you used a softer angle. This gives the images a serene and wondrous quality because we can't quite see what is beyond the trees. It could be more trees, or the ocean, but not knowing is more fascinating. The viewers can interpret the photo in their own way and reflect on their own thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI like how natural all of your pictures feel. They do not feel too contrasty or seem "forced", and I like the feel of relaxation and pure "Florida" they give off. I am glad the pictures are bright because I feel it emulates the happiness and fun people tend to have at the beach and the sunniness of Florida. My favorites are the pictures of the dock. I feel they are composed well and are pleasing to the eye.
ReplyDelete