Friday, March 13, 2015

10 best Fazio











5 comments:

  1. The strong use of perspective choices in photographs 3-4 draws out a very dark nature to the setting as well as encloses the viewers in this space, especially by the uprightness of the walls/ buildings framing the images. Your compositions in all your photographs are successful, although I am not sure if your sixth photograph would be needs the sun's glare. Overall, your photographs are very well exposed and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fifth photo is the one I find most intriguing. It's very rich in texture which gives the simple photograph a striking complexity which I really enjoy. The contrastiness of the image adds a lot to it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crisp details of the ducks next to the smooth texture of the water. Overall you capture crisp details really well in all these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you capture these building are really well done. they are so detailed and all are in an interesting perspective

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE FIFTH PHOTO. Oh my gosh it is so beautiful; the textures and the contrast between white and black have me so captivated. There is also a contrast in the composition itself between vertical/horizontal lines and curved lines. I love that I get this feeling of the building about to regurgitate something nasty out of there. There's just so much tension! I love it. The 9th picture is also very dynamic in the way which you chose to frame it...my eyes just keep going smoothly back and forth along that really beautiful curve. I think the composition of your photographs is very beautiful and you have a good eye for lines.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.